Here at E & E Automotive we are always looking for new talent to fuel our growing business. We strive to provide the best quality work along with top notch customer service for our customers, and this can't be accomplished without quality employees. Our employees typically are with us for the long haul, but life happens, people's lives change, and we believe in being proactive with contacts for quality applicants when such conditions arise.
We are a small, family owned business, and run our business as such. Your not a number, you are a part of our "automotive family". Our pay structure is one of the best you will find, and hard work along with dedication are always rewarded. We offer paid vacation time, sick pay, access to supplemental insurance plans, uniforms, and much much more.
2nd Shift Tow Truck Driver:
E & E Automotive is looking for a tow truck driver that enjoys the cool night air and the luxury of having the daylight hours off. We are not only looking for an employee, we are looking for a new team member to join our growing automotive family!
A few of the many reasons driver's love working for E & E Automotive:
• On call basis, have the freedom to do as you please during your shift, but always be ready when a call comes in
• All clean, newer, well upkept trucks
• 90% Electronic dispatching
• Competitive pay rates
• Family oriented business
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Access to accident and other insurance policies
• Uniforms provided
• Our company is constantly growing, and we want you to grow with us
• On the job and classroom training sessions
• Our employees are the face of our company, we pride ourselves on 100% customer satisfaction
This job will require the following:
• Available to be on call from 5:30 pm-1:30am Monday through Wednesday (Thurs. and Fri. off)
• Available to be on call from 7:30am-4:30pm on Saturday and Sunday
• Most towing operations will be in the Roanoke, VA area
• Have and keep a clean cut appearance and good hygiene
• Trucks must be kept clean and un-cluttered at all times, equipment stowed where easily accessible
• Clean driving record
• Physical health and strength to perform the job safely and correctly
• Ability and willingness to pass a drug screening (scheduled and random)
• Ability and willingness to pass a criminal background check (performed by an outsourced company)
• Tow truck driver's authorization document (DAD) is a definite plus but not required, although continued employment will require this to be completed within 30 days of hire date
• Towing and recovery experience are a definite plus
• The ability to communicate well and pleasantly with dispatchers as well as customers
• The ability to work timely and safely in high stress environments, such as accident scenes
• The desire to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with every aspect of our services
If you think you have what it takes to become a team player at E & E Automotive, give us a call at (540) 268-1202. Resumes are not only welcomed but preferred, they can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off in person at 6453 Roanoke Rd. Shawsville, VA 24162.
Resume not required but greatly appreciated!
6453 Roanoke Rd., Shawsville, VA 24162, us
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: By appointment